- ĐỐI TÁC
- ƯU ĐÃI
- Đăng nhập
- Hỗ trợ
Domain market share .VN
Managed .VN domain name
Hosting Market Share
Establishment: 2001, the early period of Vietnam's information technology
A pioneer in the early days of formation & development of information technology, providing an ecosystem of digital transformation solutions for businesses.
Over 2 decades proud to be ""Vietnam's largest .VN domain name registrar"", now accounting for more than 33% of newly registered domains & nearly 200.000 managed domains.
The leading hosting service provider, each year P.A Vietnam provide services more than 40% of individuals, businesses and organizations in Vietnam.
The International Domain Name Registrar in Vietnam is under ICANN. Direct .COM and .NET domain partner of Verisign in Vietnam.
Up to now, the number of customers who trust and choose P.A Vietnam has reached millions.
Customer experience is the key to success
Each customer is a piece of success that needs to be respected, cared for and listened to, understood and served with the most dedication.
Continuous development, continuous innovation. Upgrade services, create products, listen to customers - give wings to Vietnamese businesses to expand.
The core values are a commitment that P.A Vietnam makes to customers, partners, society & even the members of P.A Vietnam. This is the guideline for all activities of l to become an innovative business enterprise for people.
Constantly upgrading & improving.
"Grow every day through each experience of challenges, successes & failures.
Creative thinking - Appreciate culture.
Maintain tradition, operate according to mission.
- Become a leading enterprise in the trend of creating digital platforms in Vietnam.
- No. 1 in the domain name market, hosting Vietnam.
- Transforming to turn P.A Vietnam into an enterprise that provides customers with a top customer care service experience system.
- Completing the ecosystem of digital transformation solutions, improving and upgrading Vietnamese business operation processes.
- Bring the proportion of P.A's revenue in providing digital technology solutions equivalent to the leading units in each individual industry.