PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION OF DOMAIN NAME
To own a domain name is quite simple, you only need to complete 4 steps below to own a domain name
I. Online registration
Step 1: Select and check the existence of a domain name:
Check your domain availability on https://pavietnam.vn, enter the domain name to be registered in the information input form then click Check to check if the domain name has been registered or not.
If the domain name has not been registered, you can proceed to add the domain name to the cart to continue the registration process or choose another domain name that suits your needs better.
Note: Consult domain name selection advice here
Click the ‘Continue to Cart’ Button or the Cart Icon. Go to your cart and double check your domain name before moving on to the next step.
Cart information will include promotional services, discount codes, total payment
Click ‘Continue Payment’ to go to the next screen.
Step 2: Declare information
If you are a new customer, select ‘New to P.A Vietnam’ and declare your information according to the instructions. In case you are already a customer of P.A Vietnam, then use the Login function to reuse your information for this registration.
Step 3: Choose a payment method
After choosing the service and declaring the information you need to do one more payment step to complete the order, P.A Vietnam currently supports many payment methods such as bank transfer, direct payment via card, e-wallet, directly at the office…
Step 4: Finished!
After you check the correct registration information, make a successful payment. You will receive an email notifying you of successful domain registration and follow the instructions to configure the domain name to work.
II. Register directly at P.A Vietnam
196 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
344 Huynh Tan Phat, Binh Thuan Ward, District 7, HCMC, Vietnam
9th Floor - Diamond Building (Handico 6), No. 2 Hoang Dao Thuy, Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- The domain name .VN registered and used complies with the regulations here
- International domain names registered for use comply with the regulations here
- Individuals: Complete the electronic registration form/original/digital signature + ID card/Passport.
- Organization: Complete the electronic registration form/original/digital signature.
- Also, for international domain names. You need to do:
- Declare the use of domain names at Thongbaotenmien.vn
- Verify the domain name according to ICANN regulations according to the instructions here
- The domain name will be registered immediately after receiving the fee, within 24 hours at the latest and will be temporarily locked after 10 days if the subject has not completed the registration dossier.