- Registered domain names must comply with the provisions of Circular No. 24/2015/TT-BTTTT dated August 18, 2015 of the Ministry of Information and Communications guiding the management and use of Internet resources and Circular No. 21 /2021/TT-BTTTT dated December 8, 2021 amending and supplementing a number of articles of Circular No. 24/2015/TT-BTTTT.
- Organizations and individuals registering domain names must ensure that there are no phrases that infringe upon the national interests or are inconsistent with social ethics, fine customs and traditions of the nation; must show seriousness to avoid misunderstanding or misrepresentation due to polyphony, polysemy or when not using accents in Vietnamese.
- Comply with all regulations of ICANN on the registration and use of international domain names: Rights and responsibilities of international domain name registrants
- Registrant must submit the “Domain name registration declaration” according to the form The Registrar provides with complete and accurate domain name information as prescribed.
- When changing names of individuals, agencies, organizations or contact information such as contact addresses, phone numbers, email boxes, identification papers, individuals, agencies or organizations , must immediately notify the Registrar to update to the system and database of the domain name, ensuring accurate information.
- When there is a change in the announced information, the organization or individual using the international domain name must use the provided username and password to add, change or delete relevant information. to the international domain name being used at: www.thongbaotenmien.vn.
- The Registrar cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the domain name holder's failure to comply with this provision.
- The domain name registrant must be responsible for managing and using the registered domain name in accordance with the law on Internet resources.
- Declare the use of domain names at www.thongbaotenmien.vn according to the regulations of the Ministry of Information and Communications before organizations or individuals put the registered international domain names into use.
- Instructions for declaring international domain names after registration
- The domain name holder must actively monitor information on the operation status and validity period of the registered domain names, and pay the maintenance fee before the domain name expires..
- No later than 15 days after providing the service of registration and maintenance of international domain names to the public, the international domain name registrar in Vietnam must send a report on service provision to the Ministry of Information and Communications. Communication (Vietnam Internet Center).
- Before the 15th of the first month of each quarter, the international domain name registrar in Vietnam shall report an updated list of international domain names under its management to VNNIC in the network environment according to the detailed instructions prescribed. At www.thongbaotenmien.vn.
- For detailed content, please see Decree No. 72/2013/ND-CP dated July 15, 2013; Decree No. 27/2018/ND-CP dated March 1, 2018 of the Government and Circular No. 24/2015/TT-BTTTT dated August 18, 2015 of the Ministry of Information and Communications.
- Manage information about organizations and individuals in Vietnam that register international domain names at their units, including the organization's name, head office address, phone number, fax number, and email address for the organization. position; full name, date, month, year of birth, number of identity card/citizen identification card/passport, place of issue, date of issue, permanent address, phone number, email address for individuals;
- To guide organizations and individuals that register international domain names to notify the use of international domain names according to the provisions of Clauses 2 and 3, Article 23 of the Law on Information Technology dated June 29, 2006;
- Provide information and coordinate with competent state management agencies to settle and handle cases related to international domain names under their management;
5. Some notes about international domain names: Tại đây
6. P.A Vietnam international domain name life cycle: Here
7. Legal documents to refer to: Here